Jo From This Side of the Pond is back this week a new set of Wednesday Hodgepodge questions!
1. What puts a spring in your step these days?
Getting small and large tasks accomplished.
2. April 2nd was National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day. Did you celebrate? Do you like PB and J? If so how do you like yours? What’s your favorite kind of jelly?
No peanut butter celebrations here in the past week. Yum and yes to PB and J. Toast with peanut butter and honey is a favorite. When enjoying PB with jam give me raspberry or strawberry please.
3. What’s a memory you associate with spring flowers?
The Skagit Valley Tulip festival in Washington State and visiting Roozengaarde farm and garden in Mt. Vernon, Washington. Skagit is the county where you find the towns that grow tulips in abundance. We’ve enjoyed tulip farms and tulips in Mt. Vernon and La Conner.
4. Three things on your spring bucket list? Do you have a spring bucket list? If not pretend you do.
- Drop some pounds.
- Travel over to the ‘coast’.
- Start mowing the lawn again.
5. One place you will travel this spring? (It might be Europe or it might be the grocery store)
Waiting on our passports which needed renewing so no out of country trips this Spring. We will for sure travel south to Spokane for shopping at the big box stores. Hopefully (see #4) we will get a trip to the other side of the Cascades on the books.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Speaking of the tulip festival…
You don’t have to go all the way to Amsterdam to enjoy tulips galore.