Looking back at the last 7 days and thanking God for all He is doing and allowing in our lives with Friday’s Fave Five. Here are my five.
1. Dear and I really enjoyed watching the eagles soaring and sitting in the trees right in our own backyard. This happened on Saturday.
2. The Right Hand of Fellowship: Many churchgoers are familiar with the term “the right hand of fellowship”. What was the purpose or significance of this act? By giving the right hands of fellowship, believers were agreeing to serve God together. On Sunday we became members of First Baptist Church of Colville. The photo above is of our new church.
3. Lana G! Looking back at her blog and
stealing reviving some of my memories with her photos, collages and prayers. Lana used photos from our sister trip to Victoria on Vancouver Island back in 2011 for this collage. Lana is not blogging anymore. Insert sad face. 😦
4. Time spent with Miss Addy. Oh how I love to see what new things she is learning. Last night she showered me with hugs and kisses. Soon she will be 2 and we will be celebrating. On Tuesday she informed her mommy that she would be seeing Baba and Gramps in 2 days and even went to the calendar to count out the 2 days so mommy and daddy invited us over for dinner for Thursday. (Thanks Addy!) We chase each other and play “throw all the stuffed animals in the crib” and rock our babies. No new photos. When I pulled out my cellphone to try to catch a photo of her she let me know that I should put that phone in my pocket. Pocket…pocket…pointing…
5. Entering the season of Lent and preparation for the greatest celebration of the year, Easter. I shared this video yesterday and am reposting it here, too. Our sister in law Kelly, has spent hours developing these videos/art course of a visual walk through the season of Lent. I’ve already learned new things just by watching the first video which is available for free. I’ve signed up for the whole course, too, and am looking forward to completing it and being enriched by it this Easter season.
I’m linking up with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story for Friday’s Fave Five.
Later this morning we might drive to the Chewelah Golf Course to do some snowshoeing. We found out this week they are offering the golf course for snowshoeing and cross country skiing for free. We think the snow is beginning to melt so we want to get there before that happens. I’ll take my camera and hopefully share some photos of what we see. What are your plans?