If it’s Wednesday it must be time for the Hodgepodge! Thank you Jo From This Side of the Pond for the questions!
1. The Hodgepodge lands on the last day of March…in ten words or less bid the month adieu.
March ushered a new decade with joyous celebrations and love.
2. March 31st is National Tater Day…your favorite way to have a potato?
Baked and loaded
Given a choice would you opt for sweet, white, or red?
Depends on what they are a side to. I like them all.
How often are potatoes on your menu in one form or another?
Maybe once a week.
Ever been to Idaho?
Yes, we were just there to celebrate my 70th birthday. It’s our next door neighbor state and only a short drive away.
3. Last time someone or something ‘rained on your parade’? Explain.
The obvious ever present culprit is the virus. I miss the ease of traveling and just being out in the world. Not a fan of masks and fear and mixed messages.
4. Put all your eggs in one basket, get cracking, nest egg, bad egg, good egg, egg on, have egg on your face, or walk on eggshells…choose a phrase from the list that applies to something in your life currently and tell us how or why.
‘Get Cracking’ With Easter coming this Sunday the song “People Get Ready” is on my mind. If you haven’t made peace with God through Jesus Christ it’s time to ‘get cracking’ people!
5. If I visited your home would I find a lot of baskets there? Something you like to keep in a basket?
Not a lot but a few. We keep comfy socks/slippers for company in a basket under our entry bench. Hats and gloves, too.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Tomorrow we remember the Last Supper and the time that Jesus spent with His disciples preparing them for his coming death and resurrection. This photo is a life sized artist’s depiction of that night that I took at the Monumentale Cemetery in Milan Italy in 2013. “Do this in remembrance of me”
This next photo I took at Wells Cathedral in England.
Hope you have a meaningful and joyful Easter Weekend!