Thank you to Jo From This Side of the Pond for coming up with questions during her busy summer season on the lake.
1. Four words that tell us something about your July?
Eyes: Cataract surgery
Eyedrops: 4x a day for a week then 3x a day then 2x a day and then 1x a day. Start over for second eye.
Heat: When it’s hot pull out the pool and water toys.
Fires: Adding smoke to the heat.
2. Four of your favorite summer foods?
Nectarines, watermelon, corn on the cob, and apricots.
3. What were you doing at a quarter past four yesterday?
At exactly 4:15 yesterday I had a doctor appointment and not for my eyes. Now I’m waiting for a appointment with someone more specialized about my non-emergency issue. How’s that for vague.
4. fore!, four letter word, four sheets to the wind, ten-four, 24/7, four eyes, these four walls….pick a ‘four’ phrase and tell us how you relate currently
Four eyes: Prescription glasses have been part of me for a very long time. There was a period of time that I switched to contacts but then switched back to glasses. Now that I’ve had my Cataract surgeries I do not need glasses except for up close reading. For me it’s too much of a bother to pull out readers every time I need to read fine print or what’s on my phone so…I’m going to get glasses that are clear with a bifocal section for reading and stick with the eye glass look!
5. Something you own that is four years old?
All the things we have that we’ve owned for four years are related to our grandchildren. Our first grandchild was born in 2017 so we added some things like a porta crib, high chairs, walkers, toys. Our second grandchild was born in 2019 so we can still use the items we purchased 4 years ago and the things they grew out of we donated elsewhere.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
A quick photo of the sunflower field as we zoomed past on our way to Spokane on Tuesday. A great sign of summer.