Tiggerlane, the Neophyte is hosting Fun Monday this week. Here’s her assignment.
Have you heard of The Bucket List? Well, that’s what I want from you! Make a list of things you want to do before you die. It must be at leastfive items – and you can make it as long as you desire. Photos are optional. And let’s hear about some of the wackiest, most bizarre to-do’s on your Bucket List!
These are not listed in order of importance just in order of how they came into my brain.
1. Visit Ireland. And while there I want to visit Trinity College and see the Book of Kells. I also want to tour the Guinness Brewery. A visit to the Jameson Distillery for my husband’s pleasure. I want to eat a good meal in Cork. I’d like to see the countryside. I’d love to do a Pub Crawl with some good traditional Irish music.
2. I’d love to experience grandchildren.
3. I’d like to fly first-class to Australia or New Zealand so the many hours in the plane would feel more comfortable.
4. I’d like to have a great famous cook like Ina Garten or Jamie Oliver cook a meal for me and my friends at my house with a clean up crew.
5. I’d like to walk across England from the Irish Sea to the North Sea.
6. I’d like to meet some of my bloggy friends at a spa resort.
7. I’d like to be living back in my home in the Seattle area.
I’m just not a person who desires whacky or bizarre things in my life. I’m happy with a cup of tea in a beautiful setting.
Or a lovely meal with friends. A worshipful church service where the truth is taught and the love of God is felt. Probably the most out of this world experience I think would be real cool is …
8. The Acts 2:2-4 experience…”Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.”
For me that would be an amazing experience.
For more Bucket lists check out Tiggerlane’s site for more links to Fun Monday posts…
Photobucket is holding all my photos I stored with them from 2007-2015 hostage. They have blacked out all those photos on my blog posts. OH BOTHER! I’m slowly cleaning up my posts.