If it’s Thursday it must be time for our Bible Verse Challenge. We are still in the Psalms. Share your verse/verses in the comments and I’ll add them below.
I’m sharing from Psalm 19 again. These verses cover God’s Word, Effectual Revelation.
Psalm 19:7-11 (ESV)
The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul; the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple; the precepts of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart; the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes; the fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever; the rules of the Lord are true, and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, even much fine gold; sweeter also than honey and the drippings of the honeycomb. Moreover, by them is your servant warned; in keeping them there is great reward.
“For it is you who light my lamp; the Lord my God lightens my darkness.”
Psalm 18:28 ESV
Restore us, Lord God Almighty;
make your face shine on us,
that we may be saved.
From HappyOne (Karen):
1. Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.
2. Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
3. Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
4. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him and bless is name.
5. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.