This hasn’t been one of my favorite weeks for sure because of Dear and I getting sick and being “In” all weekend and Monday. But that won’t stop me from finding 5 things that made my week, anyway!
1. Seeing this photo of all my kids together having fun with two of their cousins at the Japanese Gardens in Seattle.
Niece-Michelle, Daughter-Katie, Niece-Melissa, DIL-Laura, Son-Dan, Son-Josh
2. Cracking myself up creating these Turkey Cookies!
3. Meeting my niece Michelle and my Grand Nephew Jackson at the Pumpkin Patch!
4. Hearing that our 911 neighbor is moving out soon. Hopefully peace will be restored around here…
5. My last Fave is having a little Attitude Adjustment at the Beach on Thursday morning this week.
I’m throwing in a few more photos of my kids from the Japanese Gardens as a bonus for ME! :0)
My Boys (Men)
Josh and Laura!
My Niece Michelle (Jackson’s mom) and daughter Katie.
Thanks Michelle for letting me steal these photos of you all at the Garden!
For more Fave 5 visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.
Photobucket is holding all my photos from 2007-2015 hostage demanding a ransom that I can’t afford. So frustrating as I try to clean up my posts and delete their ugly squares of black and grey off my blog posts!