These photos were taken in San Diego along Harbor Drive. We call pigeons rats with wings.
It’s time for Good Fences #100 with TexWisGirl. Click over to see fences/gates from around the world.
Today is my day to go see the tax man. I always like to be on the other side of this appointment. I get to drive Dear’s big truck to the appointment since he took my car to the airport. Hopefully I can find the right keys for the truck. I always like to get money back instead of paying more money in. Do you do your own taxes or do you use an accountant?
Happy Trails to you until we meet again… Did you watch Roy Rogers and Dale Evans in the 50’s?
The Roy Rogers Show (“Happy Trails”)
Some trails are happy ones,
Others are blue.
It’s the way you ride the trail that counts,
Here’s a happy one for you.
Happy trails to you,
Until we meet again.
Happy trails to you,
Keep smilin’ until then.
Who cares about the clouds when we’re together?
Just sing a song, and bring the sunny weather.
Happy trails to you,
Til we meet again.
Do you think there might be a very large sapphire on board?
These were all taken in San Diego a few years back in February of the year. Can you tell I’m a little landlocked right now?
I’m ready for a nice string of dry days here in the Pacific Northwest. Dear is on an overnight business trip to Austin, Texas and the forecast there is 79 and 80 degrees. That will be different for him. What’s happening in your neck of the woods?
I’m linking up with Lesley for signs, signs.
I’m running out the door now to try to get my walk in and I’ll “sing a song, and bring the sunny weather” while the rain is taking a pause…
Bird on a fence in San Diego, California.
My fence behind my blooming forsythia. Spring has come early to the Pacific Northwest.
Fun sign in a breakfast spot in Oregon.
Such a random assortment of photos from different times and 3 different states. I’m feeling a bit random myself these days. Here we are in March already. March is my birthday month and it is our daughter and son-in-law’s anniversary month. March is also the spring forward month (this weekend!!). I’m headed to Eastern Washington on Saturday for an overnight trip to go Bridal dress shopping with our future daughter in law. This Sunday is the opening game for the Seattle Sounders Soccer team! March has come in like a lamb this year. What are you looking forward to in March?
I’m linking to Signs, signs with Lesley and Good Fences with TexWisGirl at Run*A*Round Ranch Report.
So much to look forward to in this month.
No palm trees in our future in March.
We’re enjoying the calm before the storm of wedding activity. On Leap Day we took the day off and were in our robes all day long!
Today Katie and I are going to the hairdresser. I will get my roots looked after and Katie is having the practice run on her hairstyle for the wedding.
We had snowflakes yesterday and I’m really hoping that is the last of it till after the Ides of March.
Hope your March brings you many good things.
10 days to go…
Time to get together and think on the good things from this past week. I’m joining in with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story our lovely hostess for Friday’s Fave Five.
1. Last Friday we were traveling home from San Diego but before we left I had a nice walk along the waterfront. It was good to walk in the sunshine and see new things.
2. On Sunday we became members of our church. It is a good step for us. Here’s a photo from our current sermon series. The series is called Desperate Days.
3. On Monday I traveled to Canada to get together with the MGCC girls to celebrate a special birthday for two of our girls! What a wonderful time we had at Harrison Hot Springs.
4. After another busy day on Tuesday I had a totally free day on Wednesday. I love days like that mixed in with my busy days. Sleeping in with no time crunch schedule is so peaceful. Being able to enjoy my coffee while reading and watching the sun rise and little birds coming to the feeder is a good way for me to start the day. Don’t worry y’all, the feeder is full again!!
5. We started up our small group again after our holiday break and it’s meeting at our house. It was good to get re-connected.
Hope you have time to consider the good things from your past week. I hope to get around and see what your favorites were. Are you throwing a Super Bowl party or going to one?