O my heart, take care that thou be in all things on the side of truth, both in small things and great; but specially, on the side of Him by whom grace and truth have come among men! ~ Spurgeon
There may be a potent medicine in the great pharmacy of Scripture, and you may yet continue sick unless you examine and search the Scriptures to discover what “he has said”. ~ Spurgeon
Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of your law. Psalm 119:18 (ESV)
The following thoughts are from listening to Alistair Begg from Truth for Life broadcasts:
God’s eternal plan of redemption is all about Him rather then all about us. It concerns us, it transforms us, but it’s all about God.
When reading and studying the Bible the question we should ask ourselves is, what does this tell me about God?
Hope you all have time on this Thursday to read, search, examine and behold wondrous things!
Reflecting on my many blessings this past week and thanking God.
This was taken out one of the windows at the Bellevue Art Museum in Bellevue, Washington.
1. A super filled Saturday where I re-connected with dear friends from my church growing up, my high school, and with my family and dear old Pop. It was good to see so many people I love in only 12 hours!
2. Beautiful Spring blooms are everywhere here in the Pacific Northwest and it makes me smile to look out my own kitchen window and see these Dogwood blooms.
3. A successful shopping trip where our daughter found her dress for a wedding she is in and I found a comfortable pair of shoes for our son’s wedding. Little blessings that will make for a more comfortable day of celebrating!
4. A Low Key weekend ahead. The last three weekends have been filled to the brim and it’s nice to know this weekend we’ll be able to catch our breath.
At the Art Museum…
5. Besides shopping on Tuesday Katie and I hopped across the street from the mall to the Bellevue Art Museum and enjoyed Madeleine Albright’s collection of pins together. No photos allowed of the pins but we found some other things to photograph!
Katie took this one looking up. Always remember to look up!
Do you have some blessings to reflect on this week? Here’s something more to consider…
I’m linking up with the lovely Susanne at Living to Tell the Story for Friday’s Fave Five and with Weekend Reflections.
Have a wonderful last weekend of April everyone!