This week was filled to the brim with the regular and the unexpected. My favorites were…
1. A early morning hike on Saturday with dear where our reward was a beautiful view of the Pacific.
2. While we were hiking our ribs were slow cooking to a totally comfort food perfection that we enjoyed later in the day.
3. One of my favorite things to do every week is to thrift store shop and there’s a photo of my favorite little Christian thrift store in Camarillo where I have found some really reasonably priced goodies.
4. I saw an interesting recipe for Bruschetta while at the bank. (Isn’t it weird how they have these tv’s where they show the food network chefs cooking at the bank!) Anyway I made it for an appetizer and it was good. I’ll be posting the recipe later today! Update: I posted the recipe here.
5. I had a fabulous treat on Thursday morning at Dawn. I walked out on my little patio and looked to the east and saw an amazing Sunrise that prompted me to praise God.
Here’s a photo of one of the goodies I found at the thrift store this week. These 7 pieces of ceramic fruit with gold leaves and stems were $4.00. I thought I could come up with some sort of Thanksgiving centerpiece with them…
For more Fave Five’s or to join in visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.