1. Breakfast at Julienne with some of my family on Saturday morning. I had poached eggs on a Parmesan crusted potato thingie (potato cake) with guacamole and Pico de Gallo. Yummy!
2. A walk at dawn at the beach with Dear.
3. Seeing Photos and hearing about my kids and their cousins time at a cousin’s reunion they planned.
4. Walking most days with Willow and dropping a few of many pounds that need to come off! We saw 10 deer on Thursday that’s about how many more pounds I want to drop by U.S.A. Thanksgiving!
5. Having things quiet down with our loud neighbor who we suspect is on Meth… The photo shows the boyfriend’s clothes that she threw out from the railing above our garage when he walked out on her. I took a broom and moved them over to the front of her garage after I took this photo :0)
For more Fave Five or to join in click over to Susanne’s.
Photobucket is holding my photos hostage from 2007-2015 and replacing them with an ugly black and grey squares demanding money to release them, so frustrating.