This short red, white and blue fence is in the side yard of a house I pass on my way to exercise class.
On our way to Canada last Saturday I spotted these signs.
We have a few choices for border crossings into Canada in our state of Washington but Sumas is the one we choose when we are traveling to Chilliwack or the center of Abbotsford.
This is dairy country!
I’ll add one more fence looking out my basement door. It might be time to trim my Japanese Maple.
Linking to Signs, signs with Lesley and Good Fences with Tex-Wis-Girl!
First off I’m so excited about everyone’s suggestions for San Francisco. Thank you so much for taking the time to tell me about your favorite experiences there!
This week I’m going to share my 1 favorite thing from this week and 4 of my many favorite things about Fall.
1. Top of my list this week is flying on Thursday to our Home outside Seattle, Washington to do a little work around the house and get it ready for the fall months ahead. Of course the best part of the long weekend will be spending some time with our kids.
Now for 4 Favorites about Fall I’m looking forward to.
2. Enjoying the Fall colors!
3. I’m a Christian who happens to love Halloween. I don’t worship evil on this day, I get to see many children and adults from my neighborhood that I don’t normally see and give out candy which makes my heart glad! It’s a form of hospitality on a large scale in my mind…
4. Lots of good hot soup and bread never tastes as good as it does in the Fall!
5. Thanksgiving has to be at the very top of the Favorite Fall Celebration. This photo was taken way back in 2004 before I was blogging and before I thought to take a photo before we ate instead of after. :0)
For more Fave Five on Friday visit our hostess Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.
Photobucket is holding all my photos that I posted on my blog from 2007-2015 hostage and replaced them with big black and grey boxes with threats. So discouraging…as I’m slowly trying to clean up thousands of posts!