Time to take a deep breath and consider some wonderful things that happened in the past week. Visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story to join in this great exercise. Here are 5 of my favorites…
1. The evening shadows and sunshine that are so soft in late summer. We opened the door to the deck and enjoyed the lovely breeze.
2. Starting up in a new Bible Study on Tuesdays. I signed up for a Kay Arthur Precepts study and I’m looking forward to digging in again and meeting with a group of women each week who are digging, too.
3. Watching my daughter deep clean and get rid of clutter in her room. She’s purging a lot of stuff that just doesn’t fit in her life anymore.
4. Entering a new dimension with our middle son who called to wish his dad a happy birthday and to chat at 5:30 a.m. last Saturday. When we got off the phone I couldn’t help but chuckle thinking this never would of happened in his previous 28 years!
5. Getting some projects completed and having success in some shopping goals this week!
Photobucket replaced all my photos with ugly black and grey boxes and they are holding my photos hostage until I pay them lots of money. I’m slowly going through all my posts and trying to clean them up and replacing some photos. Such a bother.