Here are some favorites from the Pacific Northwest!
1. On Saturday I attended a bridal shower for my DIL’s good friend. Spending some time with my DIL and her mother was lovely.
2. Taking a roadtrip with my daughter to Canada was so much fun.
3. Stanley Park in Vancouver is a beautiful destination. It was great that it was cool enough to enjoy hot tea in the afternoon!
4. The Vancouver Aquarium was amazing. The incredible variety in God’s creation struck me over and over again as we walked from tank to tank.
5. Fall color washed with rain has been fabulous to see!
Finding dead rats in our attic was not a favorite!! Sorry I just had to add that since I can’t get it out of my head. Ugh! Double Ugh!! Maybe triple ugh!!!
Please visit the lovely Susanne at Living to Tell the Story to join on in with your favorites from this past week!
Photobucket is holding all my photos that I stored on their site from 2007-2015 hostage replacing them with ugly grey and black boxes and asking for a large ransom to retrieve them. It is a slow process to go through all my posts deleting the ugly boxes.