My favorites for this week are all from Seattle. Sweet Susanne from Living to Tell the Story is our gracious hostess for this event. Click on over to join in or to see more favorites!
1. Enjoying time with our kids. We ate together, shopped at Goodwill together, worked together, watched soccer together, and played Rock Band together. Fun times.
2. Enjoying the Sunshine in Seattle. There’s nothing like a sunshiny day in the Seattle Area. It was even warmer than Camarillo.
3. Getting our house semi-organized now that the tile is down in the basement. We were able to move things back to where they belong and freed up our guest room area again. We still have a lot to do in the basement to call it “done”. That will be our summer project.
4. Eating out after all our hard work instead of eating in and creating more dishes to wash :0)
5. Walks in the Seattle area when it’s a little cloudy with the sun peeking through…wonderful. Click here to see all the birds I saw at Juanita Bay Park.
Hope you all have had a good week. I look forward to reading about your favorites!
Photobucket is holding all my photos that I stored on their site from 2007-2015 hostage replacing them with ugly grey and black boxes and asking for a large ransom to retrieve them. It is a slow process to go through all my posts deleting the ugly boxes.