1. The very best part of this last week was spending lots of time with my kids in Washington. Josh, our DIL Laura, Dan and Katie. We ate together and went to church together and worked together. Fun times.
2. While in Washington I got to go to my favorite shopping place with my sister Lana G. and I found 8 of those great tea cups and saucers you see in the top left of the collage. They are Churchill and made in England.
3. Again in Washington I got to see some beautiful fall color in Woodinville and on my 6 mile walk on the Burke Gilman Trail with my walking buddies, Jan and Jody.
4. Working in my yard in Washington. Mowing the grass and trimming some overgrown shrubs. Strange but true I enjoy mowing. It’s probably because of the before and after transformation that is so wonderful to see. That bush that has turned that shade of rusty red is my Blueberry Bush.
5. Getting back to my more quiet life in California and starting up the daily walking schedule with my bloggy friend Willow. We’ve been seeing the same 3 Mule deer on almost all of our walks. If you squint you can see one of the deer with those huge ears in the collage.
To see more Fave Five click over to Susanne’s at Living to Tell the Story.
Photobucket is holding all my photos from 2007-2015 hostage on their site. All my photos that I stored and uploaded from that site are now big ugly black and grey boxes with a message to pay big bucks to get them restored to my blog. It will take me a long time to restore thousands of posts.