Thirteen Places you should visit in Great Britain…
1. London 2. Oxford 3. Cambridge
4. Cotswolds 5. Bath 6. York
7. The Lake District 8. Oban 9. Isle of Iona
10. Edinburgh 11. Castle Doune 12. Conwy, Wales
Our favorites in blue are places we’d go back to again. Castle Doune (N.W. of Edinburgh) is of Monty Python and the Holy Grail fame. They even give you coconut shells to clip clop as you tour the castle. Fun times…
13. And last but not least are Bed and Breakfasts. We’ve enjoyed most all that we’ve stayed in.
For more Thursday Thirteens click here.