A great marinade for steak!!! (You can even use it for chicken for Pollo Asada!) Use skirt steak or flap meat, but any thin cut steak would work. This recipe is for up to 4 pounds of meat. Cook time does NOT include marinating time. You can use 4 pounds of chicken breast meat also.
1 – Lime juiced
1 – Lemon juiced
1/2 C. – Orange Juice
2 T. Chili Powder
1-l/2 T. Dried Oregano leaves
2 T. Ground Cumin
5 Cloves of Garlic chopped
1/2 C. Red Wine Vinegar
4 T. Olive oil
1 tsp. Salt
1/2 Bunch Cilantro, chopped (not stems)
- Combine all ingredients in a 1-gallon ziploc bag.
- Add meat, seal and massage marinade into meat.
- Marinate in bag for up to 24 hours, turning and massaging frequently. 4-6 hours for beef and 2-4 hours for chicken would work fine, also.
- Grill to medium rare for beef and of course for chicken till it’s cooked thoroughly.
- Serve whole, sliced, or diced for tacos or burritos!
Come back tomorrow to see more grilling recipes from the bloggy world….