…our power never went out and is still on during this latest tree limb snapping storm! I’m linking up with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story with my favorite blessings of the week!
1. Having all our kids together under our roof for a few days celebrating birthdays and just being together.
2. Dan getting back over Snoqualmie Pass safe and sound before the storms hit. We really have been socked with some snow and ice!
3. Katie and Andrew making it from Seattle to Salt Lake City safely on snowy and icy roads. It took them 2 days to get there. They were so happy whenever they hit some dry miles on the highway.
4. The fact that Dear was able to work from home this week instead of driving the treacherous roads off our hill to the park and ride.
5. So thankful to God for all our kids and kids in law who get along so well and love each other. Priceless!
We are pretty sure we have officially hit the foot mark for our snow levels. This is the most snow we’ve ever experienced at this old house!
I’ll post the rest of my snow shots tomorrow.
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.