- 2 cups white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups granola
- 2 cups dry oatmeal
- 1 cup walnuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, soda and salt and set aside.
- Beat butter, sugar, and vanilla till creamy.
- Add one egg at a time to the creamed mixture beating after each egg.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in granola, oatmeal and walnuts.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown, watch after 10 minutes.
I like to use a dough scoop because the dough is easy to drop onto the baking sheet and the cookies are uniform.