These muffins are easy to make and they aren’t overly sweet. Enjoy them any time of the day.
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 well beaten egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine the oats with the milk and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- Combine the beaten egg, oil, sugar and oatmeal mixture.
- Add all at once to the sifted dry ingredients stirring just to moisten.
- Fill greased muffin pans 2/3 full. I used muffin cup liners.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
Yield: 12 muffins.
5 thoughts on “Oatmeal Muffins”
Your muffins look delicious, thanks for sharing the recipe!
Take care, have a happy weekend!
…what a treat.
Oh these look and sound great. I’ve saved the recipe to try. You may see it on my recipe blog. 🙂 I’ll give you credit! 🙂
Love the sound of those muffins especially as I love oatmeal. Will give them a go. Have a good weekend. B x
Your muffins sure would make my family happy. Oats are so good for us and in a muffin a real treat.