Our first Wednesday Hodgepodge in the Merry Month of May. Thank you to Jo for asking the questions.
1. What’s something you ‘may’ do this month?
Our church is having an auction of many items donated by our congregation to raise money for special projects our missionaries need support with. I just may bid on something at the auction. One item I’ve seen already is an English Tea for 8 guests put on in your home. That sounds like fun.
And…maybe I’ll refill our hanging baskets with some fresh potting soil and flowers.
2. Last time you literally or figuratively shouted mayday!?
During the event we were in charge of a few weeks ago I shouted quietly to my right hand man (Dear) to grab something, lend a hand, or run to the store. Mayday! Mayday!
3. Let the chips fall where they may, come what may, maybe, Cape May, mayflies, devil may care, you may now kiss the bride, much to our dismay, mayhem, mayonnaise…choose a ‘may’ word or phrase from the list and tell us how it relates to your life in some way right now.
In the current climate of our world (and any time) it’s a comfort to believe in Almighty God who holds our future in His hands so I’ll say, ‘come what may’. And may we be prepared by drawing closer and closer to Him for whatever comes our way.
4. If someone were serving you breakfast in bed this weekend, what would you like to see on the menu?
Something easy to deal with in bed. A nice egg scramble with veggies and ham served in a croissant with strawberries on the side and a big cup of black coffee.
5. Tell me one true thing you believe about motherhood.
That God uses motherhood to make us more like Christ and to help us understand His love for us.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!