I’m doing a double themed post today,
This is from MOHAI, the museum of history and industry in Seattle, Washington. Dear’s Company Christmas party was held here. It was the last party the company had before they were sold to the highest bidder. The company will retain it’s name but it has a new owner and we hope that reflects in Dear still having a job in a months time. This exhibit is in the True Northwest: The Seattle Journey section.
Here are five favorites from this past week. My favorites are a reflection of another kind.
1. Weather cooperating so we could complete phase one of a yard project that you can see before and afters of here. It was helpful to have a Monday holiday for this project. Thank you to President Lincoln and Washington for that!
2. A nice meal out with Dear to celebrate Valentines Day.
3. A nice extended time over a meal with our first born and our lovely daughter in law.
4. The arrival of my season ticket for the 2015 Seattle Sounders Soccer season!
5. Having the visit to the tax accountant behind us which is a very relaxing feeling.
I’ll leave you with a few quotes from President Lincoln:
“When I hear a man preach, I like to see him act as if he were fighting bees.”
“Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.”
“When you have got an elephant by the hind leg, and he is trying to run away, its best to let him run.”
What were your favorites or reflections from this past week?