In which she cheats and puts things on the final 20 list that happened before they appeared on the list and she knows will happen in the near future!
#22 was… Buy a Welsh Sideboard. I’ve wanted one for years. This isn’t a Welsh Sideboard but it fulfills it’s purpose and fits in my space well. It’s an Indonesian solid wood piece and we are pleased with it’s function.
Now here are the final 20 of my list of 60 things to do in my 60th year!
41. Take a ride in a limousine with people she loves. Completed on my birthday March 14th with our sons, DIL, and Dear.
42. Treat people for her birthday. Bought drinks for all our season ticket neighbors at the opening game which was the day after my 60th birthday.
43. Find a purse that will accommodate my stuff plus my camera with a long enough strap to fit over my shoulder.
44. Meet bloggy friends in person that she has never met in person before.
45. Reorganize cabinets and purge some Chotskies.
46. Make those every so many year appointments you dread but need to do.
47. Write a Psalm to God.
48. Find a dress for our daughter’s wedding.
50. Learn to put the flagpole up and take it down.
51. Back up the files on my computer.
52. Create some photo books.
53. Mail a box of goodies to Katie’s Andrew while he is deployed.
54. Order a DVR
55. Get a new modem that might actually make her internet work well.
56. Send flowers to some unsuspecting person.
57. Detail my car.
58. Write poetic tribute of my history as seen on Debora’s blog.
59. Take a canoe ride on Lake Washington this summer with Dear. Him rowing, me taking photos.
60. Do a blog tribute to some of my favorite blog posts on other people’s blogs.
Coming up with 60 things was not an easy task. Maybe there will be some modifications along the way. It was a good exercise and I’ve already enjoyed the benefits of completing many of the 60.
Photobucket replaced all my photos with ugly black and grey boxes and they are holding my photos hostage until I pay them lots of money. I’m slowly going through all my posts and trying to clean them up and replacing some photos. Such a bother.