For those of you who humor me and follow my meanderings and whimsy on my blog you know I’m working on a list of 60 things to do in my 60th year of life. Because I’m getting older and it might be a little difficult to complete all 60 in a years time I started early and I’m on my way already. You also need to know that cutting myself a lot of slack is something that has allowed me to be more content then I should be with myself. All that to say if I don’t get around to all 60 this year they’ll just fall to my 61st year!
The first 20 on the list are here. Here are the next 20.
21. Re-arrange some things that have been the same for 13 years in this old house.
22. Buy a Welsh Sideboard. I’ve wanted one for years.
23. Make and serve our Russian favorite recipes for family gatherings.
24. Find a couple new blogs to add to my favorites.
25. Clean out my closet.
26. Take some time to journal.
27. Invite someone new over for a meal.
28. Invite old friends over for a meal.
29. Meet Dear downtown for lunch.
30. Do some volunteer work.
31. Try baking a pie including the crust.
32. Bake cinnamon rolls from scratch.
33. Write some letters and mail them.
34. Surprise someone.
35. Get a manicure and pedicure.
36. Have more than one hour long massage.
37. Use my sewing machine.
38. Be brave enough to get a new generation phone.
39. Call Dear’s Aunts on their birthdays.
40. Try something new with my camera.
This isn’t as easy as I thought it might be.
Photobucket replaced all my photos with ugly black and grey boxes and they are holding my photos hostage until I pay them lots of money. I’m slowly going through all my posts and trying to clean them up and replacing some photos. Such a bother.