Time to look back and find 5 favorites from the past week. If you want to join in visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story and sign in with your link.
The Space Needle, Wedding Dress and the family time around them were my favorites from this past week.
1. On Saturday Katie and I traveled to the Seattle Center for a wedding show. The most famous landmark in the Northwest is located at the Seattle Center. It was a beautiful day to walk around and get some good shots of the Space Needle.
2. On Wednesday Dear, Katie and I went to Katie’s first wedding dress fitting. There were needles and pins involved here, too. This was Dear’s first time to see the dress on Katie and he wholeheartedly approved of the gown. Good thing since it’s his hard earned cash that payed for it.
3. After the fitting we went to Z Tejas for a bite to eat before we headed across Lake Washington to a Wedding Open House at the Space Needle. This time we got to see it up close and personal in the evening.
4. We got some great VIP attention and enjoyed appetizers and drinks on the house while we considered the space for a possible wedding venue.
There wasn’t a bad view in the house.
5. This was my very first time up in the Space Needle. It also is on my 60 things to do in my 60th year. So I’m on my way in completing my 60. I’m still working on the list and as soon as I complete it I’ll share it. We completed the evening by going up to the observation deck and checking out the 360 degree view of Seattle.
What were the favorites from your past week?
Photobucket replaced all my photos with ugly black and grey boxes and they are holding my photos hostage until I pay them lots of money. I’m slowly going through all my posts and trying to clean them up and replacing some photos. Such a bother.
23 thoughts on “FFF ~ The Needle & The Dress…”
Wow! That is quite the view. Congrats on checking things off your list… and Katie’s too!
How fun! Beautiful view at night!
That would be quite an elegant place to hold the wedding reception – as long as you weren’t afraid of heights 🙂
I’m looking forward to seeing your 60 list!
Wedding Dresses, and Dear going along. How wonderful…I’m sure my deer would want to be there too…and could not wait to see his little dear in the darling dress…I get emotional thinking about it.
I’ think I need to start my list for next year…and be ahead of my game.
Those are great views! Love the start to your ’60’ things to do!
Terrific shots from the Space Needle. We went up the last time we were in Seattle. I wasn’t clear for us that day. So fun to be fitting a wedding dress!
Wow, what a gorgeous view! And how exciting to attend to wedding details, especially the dress!
Ellen B! I thought we were going to see the dress ;-O. But then that wouldn’t be right, now, would it? It sounds like you’ve had a great week and pictures of the sky line are gorgeous!!! What a view!
I hope you have a great weekend ;-).
xoxo cori g.
Wow. What a week! I have never been to Seattle. I don’t know if I’d be brave enough to go up in the Space Needle or not!
We’ve been alot of place across the US, but not to Seattle. I’d love to see it.
And wedding dress shopping? Oh my, with my four sons, that sounds like heaven. I don’t know if I’ll get that chance…
Have a great week ahead!
I can’t believe I made it up the Space Needle before you! We enjoyed the views from up there in October.
It sounds like a fun week…what with wedding plans and tackling the ’60 things’ list.
Beautiful shots of the Needle! I love it, and have been up twice through the years…how funny that it was your first time. 🙂 Glad you got check that one off your list, and that you had a good time.
You can’t beat the views from the Space Needle restaurant!
I’ve been to the Space Needle one time when I was a little girl. Nothing too exciting this week, except beautiful sunshine and working in the garden and yard! 🙂
What a wonderful and full week. I have never been up the needle…but should add that to my bucket list. It will be fun to continue to watch your wedding plans in the making.
I’ve never been to the space needle but this post makes me want to visit next time I find myself in Seattle!
Several years ago my husband took my daughter and I for dinner in the Space Needle. Our dinner started just as the sun was beginning to set and concluded after dark. The restaurant rotates very slowly; so we had an ever changing view of the city-scape. It was one of the most memorable dining experiences I’ve ever had. I recommend it-even though it’s spendy. Glad you had such a wonderful time picking out a wedding dress. Can’t wait to see the pictures of it when the big day happens!
The Space Needle does have a good view….the best. Having “the” wedding during your 60th year gives you all sorts of fun things to put on your “to do” list! Happy Days!!
I really like your pictures of the Space Needle. I can hardly believe you’d never been up there!
Wonderful week full of wonderful memories!
Thanks for sharing photos of the Space Needle. Going there is on a list of mine too.
Love the idea of doing 60 things your 60th year. I just might have to steal that idea.
I visited Seattle decades ago and got just to the foot of the Space Needle. Your photos are impressive, especially the one at the bottom looking up. Magnificent night views. How could you take such beautiful pics through the glass? How excited it must be seeing your daughter trying on her wedding dress… I’ll never have that pleasure… except maybe helping to choose a tux for my son. Even that is a question mark. 😉
Love the pictures. I love that Mr. B went and saw the wedding gown on Katie – that’s just too sweet!
The Space Needles would be an amazing place for a wedding! Are you going to pick it?
Love your idea of 60 things to do in your 60th year.