Time to ponder the past week and choose 5 favorites that you’d like to share and then link up with the lovely Susanne at Living to Tell the Story so the rest of us can click over and see your favorites.
This has been an interesting week of anticipating things that are happening this weekend and next week. Dear and I are flying to San Jose on Saturday morning for a wedding in Mt. Hermon and flying right back on Sunday. Then next week I’m making a solo trip to Canada for a few days. I’ll tell you more about both of these events next Friday…
The favorite thing we did this week was to celebrate Josh and Laura’s 9th anniversary.
Dear barbecued a Pork Butt for a very long time at a low temperature and we served it with coleslaw, barbecued beans and potato buns. It was very tasty.
Here are 5 favorite things about Josh and Laura in no particular order…
1. They give up a week of summer vacation to direct a Junior High Camp at Lakeside Bible Camp and they do an awesome job!
2. They love to go to Sounder’s games together and they take me along…
3. They cherish their friends and cousins and spend time with them.
4. They love their brothers and sisters.
5. They honor their parents and grandparents.
I told Josh and Laura this week that it makes me smile just to say their names together. We are so thankful to God that he brought them together and has blessed their relationship.
What were your favorites this past week?