Time to think about the last week and come up with 5 favorites! Visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story to join in.
1. Mother’s Day was a wonderful day from the food to the weather to having most of my kids around for some part of the day.
2. Buying new plants and planting them in the ground or in pots was an accomplishment I feel good about. I’m not a great gardener but I love pretty plants around to enjoy. For years I’ve been wanting a Dogwood and this week I splurged and bought a Cherokee Chief Dogwood. Dear planted it on thursday and I can see it from my kitchen window and from our deck!! Update: The flower in the center of the collage is a Columbine!
3. Old established plants that are blooming in the yard. Boy I love this time of year when everything seems to burst with color.
4. A quick stop at the Japanese Gardens in Seattle to see if the Wisteria was in full bloom. Ahh, yes beautiful!
5. New visitors to my bird feeder. Oops that isn’t a bird!
Hope your weeks are going well. Have a great weekend everyone…
Photobucket replaced all my photos with ugly black and grey boxes and they are holding my photos hostage until I pay them lots of money. I’m slowly going through all my posts and trying to clean them up and replacing some photos. Such a bother.