It’s that time of the week again to travel to snowy Springy Alberta to visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story and join in with your favorites from this past week.
Here’s Dear surveying his new wall… It should be finished today with a few more levels of block…
Here’s what added to my joy this week…
1. Getting the dreaded boxes from the attic project done. Whoohoo it feels great!
2. Having work done on our yard. Grading and a retaining wall. Work should be done today.
3. Enjoying pretty fancy tulips that only cost me $2.50.
4. Bringing some of the Apple Blossoms inside to enjoy.
5. Having a good meal fresh off the stove.
Psalm 63: 3-5
Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
My lips will praise You.
So I will bless You as long as I live;
I will lift up my hands in Your name.
My soul is satisfied as with marrow and fatness,
And my mouth offers praises with joyful lips.
Have a great day and weekend everyone!