Looking back at this week and remembering some favorites. Visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story to join in with your favorites!
We arrived back in Southern California on Sunday night and began the task of getting used to being here in the south.
1. On Tuesday morning Willow and I resumed our walks in her neighborhood. It was good to walk again and to push ourselves up those hills. We had clear, sunny, crisp weather for our walk.
2. On Wednesday I drove to Pt. Mugu because I wanted some winter shots of the beach. I never tire of seeing the beach and hearing the waves break. God has really created beautiful things for us to enjoy.
3. I made a quick stop into the local Goodwill and was able to pick up 7 Johnson Bros. dinner plates in the Asiatic Pheasant pattern that my SIL has been looking for. I asked them to lower the price on each plate since I was buying all 7 and they agreed! Yippee…
4. I made Ree Durmmond’s White Chili this week and it was really good. I recommend the recipe to you. I forgot to take a picture for you but click on over and you’ll see lots of pictures…
5. NEW SHOES! I’m so happy with my new shoes that I found at good ole Fred Meyer when I was in Washington. I wanted shoes I could slip on and wear with jeans that weren’t white tennies!! They are very comfortable and give me the support I need. They are Sketchers and I got them on sale with an extra $10.00 off.
Hope you are having a good week. I’m trying real hard not to get Dear’s ick that has been keeping him home from work this week…I just might be losing that battle, ugh!
Photobucket is holding all my photos that I stored on their site from 2007-2015 hostage replacing them with ugly grey and black boxes and asking for a large ransom to retrieve them. It is a slow process to go through all my posts deleting the ugly boxes.