Welcome to Friday’s Fave Five hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story. This weeks favorites come from the State of Washington.
1. My first favorite was crossing the Columbia River into Washington from Oregon and knowing we had just 3 more hours to be at our home. We made the road-trip from California to Washington on Sunday. I will be in Washington for the next 6 weeks.
2. Having all our kids around the dinner table. It’s always fun to enjoy a meal together.
3. Getting the patio put together and ready for our 4th of July party.
4. My old double oven was getting questionable so we ordered a new one. It arrived on Thursday and Dear installed it. I’m going to bake some cookies on Friday to break it in and test it!
5. I love summer fruit. My favorite is a Nectarine. I’ve been enjoying some this week.
If you are living in the U.S.A. I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July.
Photobucket is holding all my photos that I stored on their site from 2007-2015 hostage replacing them with ugly grey and black boxes and asking for a large ransom to retrieve them. It is a slow process to go through all my posts deleting the ugly boxes.