Lots of favorites this week for ellen b. From the top collage…
1. I was able to finally see St. Johns Seminary in Camarillo when invited to a Christmas Music Program there. I’ll post more photos in the future of the beautiful church and grounds. The grounds are private and not open to the Public very often.
2. I met my beautiful niece Annie at a great British Pub in Fullerton, California for lunch. We don’t see each other often and it was nice to catch up. The Old Ship British Pub was great, too. They have authentic British food and ale in British Pints. I want to go back and have some Sticky Toffee Pudding.
3. That’s Willow taking her life in her hands to get a photo of the snow on our California Mountains on our walk yesterday. Bloggers taking photos no matter what the cost is a favorite of mine during any week!
4. Yippee, I get to see these three this very day! My brother Leonard, his wife Mandy, and Miss Hope, their almost 1 year old daughter, my niece. They are here in Southern California from Dallas until Christmas day. I’m spending the day and then spending the night in Huntington Beach because tomorrow is the big family cooking day. We are making Vareniki for our Christmas Eve celebration. I want to kiss Miss Hope’s sweet cheeks!!
5. Snow! Hearing about the snow at my home in Washington and seeing the snow on the mountains in Southern California!
To see more Fave Fives or to join in visit our fabulous hostess Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.
Photobucket is holding all my photos from 2007 to 2015 hostage and has replaced them all with ugly black and grey boxes asking for a ransom to have them re-published. Such a frustrating bother as I go through each post to delete the ugly boxes.