1. Dear and I were well enough to have our Saturday walk and this time around we opted to head north and have breakfast at Cold Springs Tavern tucked away in the San Marcos Pass above Santa Barbara. After breakfast we took a foggy/misty walk along the shore and to the Andree Clark Bird Preserve in Santa Barbara.
2. I made one of Dear’s favorite Italian dishes this week Puttanesca and I’ll be sharing the recipe soon.
3. I really enjoy finding a bargain and this week I bought a White French Ruffle twin duvet cover at Goodwill for $7.95. It’s from the Target Shabby Chic line. When I was in Target later in the week I saw it on the rack for $69.95! Oh and I don’t have any twin size beds. I bought it to use as a tablecloth. Here’s a photo of it on the table straight out of the package with some added pretties on top…
4. I got to see some great photos of my sweet niece and I’m sharing it today for my Happy Halloween post and my Pink Saturday Post combined! Pure Pink Sweetness happening here!
5. It’s been cooler this week so it’s been easier on Willow and I on our walks. The Mule Deer love it, too.
My computer is acting up and I’m hoping it fixes itself soon. When I access blogs from my WordPress blog things seem to work fine but if I go to the linkies or google reader and try to access blogs I get booted out and my page shuts down. Where did all my great background color and design disappear to? Wah, wah, wah….
For more Fave Five Posts or to join in visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.
Photobucket is holding all my photos from 2007-2015 hostage and demanding a ransom for me to access them. I’m slowly cleaning up many of my posts where PB have added ugly black and grey boxes where my photos used to be. So frustrating!