Susanne at Living to Tell the Story is hosting Fave Five for Friday. Here’s what she says…
“Hope you play along. It’s very simple. Just list your favorite five things from the week. It can be anything from jokes to music to food. It’s a fun way to get to know more about each other and maybe make new friends, find new blogs or new things to try. Expand our world’s a bit. Make it as detailed as you like, but the more detail the more fun! Don’t forget to link to this site and sign the Mr. Linky so I can come and read your favorites.”
So here are ellen b.’s 5 for this last week.
1. Things have gotten really out of hand this summer in my eating and staying in shape! One of my favorites from this week is getting back into walking with my bloggy friend Willow. During our walks this has been my favorite sighting this week.
2. I have just come off a whirlwind of travel and entertaining and having a week of rest and relaxation makes my top 5, too. Here’s a photo of my clean organized condo that helps in the rest and relaxation.
3. True Confessions! I really enjoy some of the reality t.v. shows. I get a big kick out of Project Runway and it’s always a highlight of my week to watch it on Wednesday evenings.
4. One of the best times in the day is when Dear comes home from work. Besides coming home which is a good thing, he barbecued some steaks for us on Monday night and that was a favorite meal this week.
5. Hearing that John McCain chose Governor Sarah Palin as his running mate just makes me smile. I’m not that into politics but I love it when things get shaken up.
So if you want to see more Fave Fives and join in head over to Susanne’s.
Photobucket is holding all my photos that I posted on my blog from 2007-2015 hostage and replaced them with big black and grey boxes with threats. So discouraging…as I’m slowly trying to clean up thousands of posts!