Hello everyone! We made it to Seattle at 12:30 A.M. this morning. 17 hours on the road. I’m brain dead but I had this little meme in my drafts and decided I needed to put something new to look at on my blog. Since the kitchen and cooking and eating and fellowship were the theme of the last 3 days I thought this was a good filler for the time being. Hope to get around soon and see what you are all up to! Blessings.
Here’s a little Meme about the Kitchen. List 8 random things about your kitchen. You can combine things about your kitchen with your cooking style…
1. My Kitchen in my home in Washington is also my Dining Room. It all happens in here….
2. I have a gas stove top that is separate from my electric double oven.
3. A center rectangular work area with cabinets and a section of bar seating doubles as a buffet service area.
4. My kitchen has loads of cabinets that were an Oak finish and Dear painted them for me in two shades of green with my walls an even darker shade of the same green tone.
5. We used to have fluorescent light fixtures in this space that we jokingly said we could do surgery under. Dear replaced them with recessed lighting and drop down pen lights over my Island and a light fixture over our table.
6. We have seated up to 16 people around our dining room table!
7. We like to cook classic comfort food and also experiment with the latest recipes we see on Food Network!
We clean up all the messes in this wonderful sink. It’s deep and wide and I can fit a cookie sheet in here and my large pots and pans.
8. We love to share our space and our food with no expectations of reciprocation…
If you’d like to participate in this meme please do and let me know if you do…
Photobucket is holding all my photos I stored with them from 2007-2015 hostage. They have blacked out all those photos on my blog posts. OH BOTHER! I’m slowly cleaning up my posts.