Thankful for my Friends!
Thirteen Quotes About Friends/Friendship
1. Ah, how good it feels! The hand of an old friend. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
2. It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. The best rule of friendship is to keep your heart a little softer than your head. ~Author Unknown
4. A friend accepts us as we are yet helps us to be what we should. ~Author Unknown
5. I always felt that the great high privilege, relief and comfort of friendship was that one had to explain nothing. ~Katherine Mansfield
6. Friendship is a sheltering tree. ~Samuel Taylor Coleridge
7. If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give. ~George MacDonald
8. Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend. ~Plautus
9. A friend loves at all times… ~ Proverbs 17:17 (ESV Bible)
10. A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked. ~Author Unknown
11. Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown
12. You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job. ~Laurence J. Peter
13. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lays down his life for his friends. ~ John 15:13 (ESV Bible)
To see more Thursday Thirteen click here.