It’s time for Wednesday Hodgepodge with Jo From This Side of the Pond.
1. Besides the predictable name-rank-serial number, what’s something you know by heart?
Birthdays. For some reason birth dates stick in my brain. I still remember some of my high school friend’s birthdays.
2. Something recently that had you tickled pink?
These two serving tea.
3. How do you define the word romantic, and are you one?
I’m more down to earth, not a romantic.
4. Finish this verse with your own original thought….’Roses are red, violets are blue…
I asked Dear to finish this one for me. He said…
Roses are red, violets are blue, false doctrine teachers aren’t anything new.
We’re studying 2 Timothy right now and avoiding false teachers and false doctrine has been a theme…
5. Five little things you are loving right now?
A day free of scheduled activities, our forced air heater, my desk in our study, sunflower seeds, a good bowl of soup.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
If there is any romantic in me it finds it’s way out when I cook and set a table for my loved ones.