It’s time for Wednesday Hodgepodge where Jo From This Side of the Pond asks the questions and we rack our brains for the answers! Thank you, Jo!
1. Something little you are loving right now?
I was tempted to say our little grandchildren but I’ll love them forever not just now. The little thing I’m going with is a jigsaw puzzle. It’s been fun to conquer those little pieces putting them all together to form the whole of the picture. Here is our 11th C****19 puzzle. The 1000 pieces were extra large so the completed puzzle was very large.
2. Red roses or pink peonies?
Red wine or pink lemonade?
Red lipstick or pink polish?
A cotton candy colored sky or a fiery red sunset?
Fiery Red Sunset
A book-movie-song you love with the word red or pink in it’s title?
Love is a strong word for these choices I made.
Book: Redwall Movie: The Hunt for Red October Song: When the Red Red Robin
3. What’s something you currently have your heart set on doing-going-seeing-or experiencing?
It would be amazing to walk along the sand at a beach before summertime. We enjoy the ocean beaches in winter.
4. Who would you most like to have a heart to heart with right now? Is that possible?
An in person heart to heart with our estranged brother. All things are possible but it would be difficult for sure. For me this would only work face to face, not on the phone or in an email or text.
5. Write an acrostic for the word L-O-V-E.
Here’s my exclusive Valentine
Now and then…
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Speaking of Love…