Q is the letter of the alphabet that we are on for Monday April 20th.
We are always pleased to see a covey of quail show up on our property.
We are headed to Spokane today to buy some replacement tiles for our backsplash in the laundry room. One piece cracked when Dear was fitting the electric outlet. Oops. We are buying two pieces of the tile this time around…just in case. We are so close to that room being completed.
Questions for you since we are on the letter Q:
- Do you know what day of the week it is without double checking?
- Do you have a good supply of toilet paper and other paper products?
- Do you know where you will spend eternity?
- Do you have good internet service and cell phone service where you live?
- What restaurant do you miss most?
- What is the latest Bible passage you have read that gives you hope?
- lf you enjoy sports what sport team do you miss the most?
- What is something you have baked during COVID-19 for the first time?
- Who do you miss hugging the most?
- Do you have a prayer request for me? I will pray if you share.