1. What’s a word that describes your life? A word you wish described your life?
Centered is a word that describes my life and only because my center is Jesus. This doesn’t mean that life is not chaotic at times or sad or underwhelming but I’ve known since junior high who holds my life together.
Right now I’m waiting for my life to be more settled.
2. Back in my day we___________________________________?
There is so much I could say here, but… Back in my day we didn’t have hand held hairdryers, computers, cell phones, facebook, instagram, blogs.
3. When it comes to takeout are you more likely to opt for Italian, Mexican, or Chinese food? Does a typical week at your house include takeout?
Most regularly if we think about takeout it’s Chinese food. Delivery food is pizza. Typically we go out at least once a week for Mexican.
4. Think about the people you most respect. What is it about them that earned your respect?
Consistency and integrity. Living the life they proclaim. I appreciate loyalty, too.
5. What’s something your friends might see and say is ‘so you’?
Being straightforward and honest. Some might call it blunt. I think they could say I’m more apt to encourage instead of discourage.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
We just spent 4 days in Colville celebrating our 1 year old granddaughter. This is our goodbye shot, but soon we will be living in the same city with fewer goodbyes. Crazy and good!
Not so random but the next couple months are going to be filled with staging, selling, buying, packing, goodbyes, unpacking and wondering what where and how it will all come together. I do know that soon I’ll be sitting and seeing new views and meeting new people and moving forward centered in Jesus now and forever.
I’ll be linking up to Wednesday Hodgepodge From This Side of the Pond.