The Cherry Blossom Quad at the University of Washington. Katie, Laura and I enjoyed a couple hours at the University with lunch on the “Ave” on Monday.
1. On this first official day of spring tell us something (besides the weather) you’re looking forward to in this season of the year.
Well that’s a great question. This Saturday we are celebrating Addy’s first birthday with family and friends. She was born on the first day of Spring last year and she turned 1 on the first day of Spring this year. She’s our very special Spring gift. We are also looking forward to finding our new home somewhere close to our kids in Colville.
2. When it comes to spring cleaning would you rather wash windows or wash baseboards? Clean out closets or clean out the garage? Dust ceiling fans or dust bookcases? Wipe down the patio furniture outside or wipe down the light fixtures inside? Any of these tasks recently completed?
I’d rather wash baseboards.
I’d rather clean out the garage because Dear will do that and not me.
Dust ceiling fans since I only have one but I have a ton of bookcases.
Wipe down the patio furniture outside because that means the sun is shining.
I’m trying to pack a box a day so my closets are getting cleaned in a manner of speaking.
3. Your favorite thing to make/eat that calls for cream cheese? Sour cream? Whipped cream?
Cream Cheese = Cheesecake
Sour cream = Beef Stroganoff
Whipped Cream = Parfaits
4. I read here a list of commonly mispronounced words. What is a word that gives you trouble when it comes to pronunciation?
5. What’s a song you love with the word ‘rain’ in the title or lyrics?
Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
6. Insert your own random thought here.
We are headed east again for a very special birthday celebration and to look at some more houses that are for sale. Tuesday I clocked more than 20,000 steps…a first for me this year. We did some major yard work. Hello Spring and so it begins, weeds and the grass growing before our eyes. That’s a spring cleaning job that I don’t mind, mowing the lawn. Crazy but true. Happy Spring dear bloggy friends. Hope you find renewed energy and new things every day to thank God for.
Hop over to From This Side of the Pond for Wednesday Hodgepodge. Thank you Joyce!