Tick, tick, tick. It’s time to get my list completed. 60 things I want to do to celebrate turning 60 this March. I’ll be taking this whole year to do the things on my list. So far I’ve come up with 20…
1. Finally make it to the top of the Space Needle. Completed on Wednesday January 26th! 2. Dinner with the Mennonite Girls and their husbands. Met for dinner at the Chuckanut Manor on March 13th!
3. East Coast Trip. Things are shaping up for a trip to Washington D.C. and maybe the Carolinas in May of this year. (Any suggestions about what to see and where to eat would be highly appreciated)
4. Apply for my enhanced license so my trips to Canada will be easier. Completed in January!
5. Birthday getaway with my 3 sisters. Plans are afoot.
6. Try one new restaurant every month of this year. Looks like this one is really going to be easy especially with trips planned. Eastlake Bar and Grill~ Lake Union. The Hitching Post~ Monroe. Racha Thai ~Seattle. Bishops Alehouse ~ Juanita. Chuckanut Manor-Bow. Barolo ~ Seattle.
7. Send my parents a bouquet of flowers on my 60th birthday thanking them for loving me all these years. Sent on March 14th and my parents were thrilled.
8. Visiting a a new garden.
9. Plant something new in my yard.
10. Have my flagpole installed. Installed on my birthday March 14th.
11. Lose 10 pounds.
12. Enjoy a book by an author I haven’t read before.
13. Explore 6 cities/towns in Washington. Lake Union. Monroe. 4 to go.
14. Try 2 new recipes every month.
15. Go on a easy day hike.
16. Walk more.
17. Go to a new Tea Room.
18. Purge 60 books off my bookshelves.
19. Begin going through old boxes in the garage loft.
20. Go on an adventure with my daughter Katie.
I’m going to link up with Mary at Little Red House for Mosaic Monday.
Have a great week everyone!
Photobucket replaced all my photos with ugly black and grey boxes and they are holding my photos hostage until I pay them lots of money. I’m slowly going through all my posts and trying to clean them up and replacing some photos. Such a bother.