Thom was tagged and then he tagged 8 of us with a contest attached. I had till Wednesday to post and people had to guess how many of the 8 of us would post. It’s been ages since I’ve participated in a Tag so I decided to go with it. Thank you Thom!
1. Why did you start blogging? I started reading blogs and enjoyed them and I was sending out emails to family members regularly so my brother decided a blog would be a good platform for me. He brought his computer to a family gathering and made me start a blog. I’m glad he did because I’ve met some of the greatest friends blogging.
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world with no restriction of costs, where would it be and why? Great Britain and Ireland. I’d take my time going to every part of these great places. Since money is not a restriction I’d hire a sight seeing Chauffer to drive us wherever we would want to go. And why…I love the history, authors, and old architecture in this part of the world.
3. Did you have a teacher in school that had a great influence on your life? If so, what? I had a few great teachers that influenced my life in a positive way. The thing that is similar about them is that they believed in me and enjoyed having me in their classrooms. (I have plenty that thought I was a pain in the neck!)
4. If you could spend the day with a famous person, who would it be, and what would you do? It would be fun to spend a day choosing a menu, going to a local market to buy the ingredients, preparing the food, and eating it with The Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in London.
5. Toilet paper – over or under? Definitely over.
6. Name one thing in your life that you would do over if possible. I would love to delete some former boyfriends out of my life and memory :0)
7. Tell about your pets – if any. We don’t do pets at my house.
8. Do you live in a small town or a large town. (You don’t have to name the town.) Smaller then Seattle but larger then a bread basket.