Friday-end of a traditional work week, the beginning of the weekend, a time to look back and count your blessings. Please click on over to Living to Tell the Story and join Susanne and other Bloggers in telling us your favorites from this past week.
This collage isn’t just about food but it’s all about the people and celebrations surrounding this food! I’ve missed a couple Fave Fives because family were visiting us here in the Northwest. We had lots of fun filled days and nights and of course so many of our adventures centered around food. So here are 5 food events…
1. A wonderful lamb burger at Olive You where we celebrated my sister Lana’s birthday.
2. A sandwich and soup at Three Cups of Tea with my sisters, DIL, and nieces after a trip to the Lavender Farm.
3. A frozen raspberry dessert that I made for an early birthday celebration for my niece Melissa.
4. A potato side dish to use up the potatoes my brother bought for the wonderful breakfasts he made while he was with us.
5. Apple crisp that I made from the ripe apples off our apple tree for just the three of us after our company departed!
I’ve missed all of my Fave Five Friends. Hope all is well with you.
Photobucket replaced all my photos with ugly black and grey boxes and they are holding my photos hostage until I pay them lots of money. I’m slowly going through all my posts and trying to clean them up and replacing some photos. Such a bother.