…that didn’t end!
Visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story to join in the fun!
My five favorites for this Friday are all about Family, Food, Fun, Flowers, and Flying Geese!
Our weekend and week was filled with so much flavor and wonderful experiences. So here are some stand outs.
1. Our weekend away in La Conner, Washington where we saw so much beauty. I was blown away with the experience of seeing thousands of Snow Geese in flight.
2. All of our indoor experiences from the lovely Inn we stayed in with a tasty 2 course breakfast and the restaurants we ate at for lunch and dinner. We were not disappointed in anything we ordered and ate.
3. The birthday dinner my son and his wife prepared for us on Sunday night and our meal together on St. Patrick’s Day.
4. Cleaning and organizing the basement. I feel so good about that task being complete that I’ve been offering tours of the basement! :0)
5. Going to our favorite Mexican restaurant and being greeted by the owner. He asked us if we were just visiting from California. When we told him we were back in Washington state to stay he brought us a round of drinks on the house to celebrate!
And now that my birthday week is drawing to a close it’s time for E.L.E.M. (Eat Less, Exercise More!) That’s my plan and I hope to stick to it. Hope to get around to see all the FFF’s this week. As soon as the frost burns off I’ll be mowing the lawn…
Photobucket is holding all my photos that I stored on their site from 2007-2015 hostage replacing them with ugly grey and black boxes and asking for a large ransom to retrieve them. It is a slow process to go through all my posts deleting the ugly boxes.