It’s Friday and time for Friday’s Fave Five. Look back over this last week and choose 5 favorites in your week to share. Susanne at Living to Tell the Story is our hostess for this event and has Mr. Linky ready for you to join in.
Here are my five or so since last Friday.
1. On Saturday we had a family potluck to celebrate my parents 66th wedding anniversary. We took the time to share things we remembered about my mom and pop growing up. It was a good time of affirming mom and pop remembering their acts of love for each other and for us.
2. On Sunday Dear and I spent a few hours at the Rose Bowl Flea Market. It was a good time.
3. On Sunday night Dear and I began a 13 week course at our church called The Truth Project. Judging from the material and caliber of teaching from the first night we are really in for some growth and learning with this material.
4. I finished a project this week that gave me a lot of relief. My high school scrapbook was falling apart and I bought a new book to re-do the whole thing. It was good to get the project finished.
5. On September 17th we were blessed with the arrival of our latest family member. My niece Michelle gave birth to our little grand niece, Avery! We are so excited for Ryan, Michelle and Jackson on their new little family member. Congrats to the grandparents, too!
I’m adding a #6 not so important but fun for me…I’m enjoying watching some of my favorite reality t.v. shows. Top Chef, Project Runway, Biggest Loser, and now Survivor! Russell is so evil. I hope they figure that out soon.
I’m off to our first Women’s Bible Study session this a.m. bright and early because I’m a table leader. I’ll catch up with y’all later today. Have a great Friday!!
Photobucket is holding all my photos that I stored on their site from 2007-2015 hostage replacing them with ugly grey and black boxes and asking for a large ransom to retrieve them. It is a slow process to go through all my posts deleting the ugly boxes.