Arti at Ripple Effects has tagged me for a little meme all about my strange personality…
Arti is a very thoughtful blogger who posts great reviews of the arts in film and literature…
Thank you Arti.
Now to try to identify some personality traits of mine…
1. I tend to be compliant and a people pleaser generally. Over the years I have learned to set boundaries and I’ve become quite good at saying no. I do not compromise on my firm beliefs, though. If you want me to identify a couple of my firm beliefs I can be bold enough to do that.
#1 Accepting Jesus and His sacrifice on our behalf on the cross is the only way to peace with God and an eternal place in Heaven with Him.
#2 Abortion is the wrong choice.
2. I enjoy celebrating life with new experiences which seem to always revolve around good food and good sights and good conversation. I wonder why I’m not losing weight. :0)
3. I tend to smile a lot and am a positive person most of the time.
4. I’m a communicator. I do not like to be uninformed especially about personal things with family and friends. I’m generally the link in the family to news. I also get really pissed upset if I’m left out of the loop or I find out someone died after the funeral or was in the hospital after the fact. Come on people communicate, ask for prayer, let us serve you.
5. Worship and learning something new from God’s Word (The Bible) is very important to me and I feel disconnected without some good input every week or every day. Learning new things in general keeps me happy.
6. I love to be generous. I love to buy gifts for people. I love to feed people extravagantly.
7. I enjoy good books. Most of the books I really love are by authors who are dead. I’ve been known to cry at the end of a book because it is written so well! (like LOTR or Chronicles of Narnia or Anne of Green Gables)
So that’s it and you’ve gotten a taste of what ellen b. is like even if some of these aren’t about personality. Oh and to set the record straight I’m a whole lot more interesting on the page then in person…