Susanne at Living to Tell the Story started Friday’s Fave Five for us to think back on our past week and remember our favorite things. Visit her by clicking above and join in…
1. On Monday I drove to my mom and dad’s to spend some time with them, my brother,SIL, and their daughter before they flew back to Texas. My cousin was there too and it was good to catch up with her.
2. Dear installed new blinds in our bedroom and I’ve really been pleased with the new feel and light in the room.
3. Dear ordered me a new lens for my big camera so I can zoom farther. Again I’m in learning curve mode. I look forward to practicing over Memorial Weekend.
4. Even though I do not have to work outside the home in this stage of my life everyday is usually filled with things I need to do. On Thursday I had a totally free day and it was fun to go to Ventura and thrift shop and site see without looking at my watch. I ate at this great Irish Pub & Restaurant called Dargan’s and I’ll be going back with Dear sometime soon.
5. Today Dear and I fly to Seattle for 5 days and this is my top favorite thing! I get to see my kids, dust my house, run the lawnmower, go to Goodwill, sleep in a Kingsize bed, walk up and down stairs all day, walk around a yard, see my kids. I’ll be practicing with my camera and new lens in the Seattle area. Hopefully I’ll have something fun to show next Friday…Lord willing.
I hope to get around to as many of you as I can before we hit the freeway to LAX. For those of you in the U.S.A. a very Happy Memorial Weekend to you.
Photobucket is holding all my photos that I stored on their site from 2007-2015 hostage replacing them with ugly grey and black boxes and asking for a large ransom to retrieve them. It is a slow process to go through all my posts deleting the ugly boxes.