Guide lines: List eight random things or habits about yourself. At the end of your post, select eight people to follow suit
1. If someone offered me a free trip anywhere I’d go to The British Isles again and again….
2. I was raised Semi-Kosher. We did not eat pork or shell fish and even avoided butchers who used the same knives to cut beef and pork. I’ve seen the light and read Peter’s vision in Acts 10, so I can really enjoy BLT’s now.
3. I really enjoy soccer (World Cup 2004 post coming soon). I like to watch World Cup Soccer Games live so I’ll get up at the crack of dawn to do that.
4. All my children are adults now, 2 sons and a daughter. My oldest son is married. They all live in Washington State. Dear and I are in California where Dear is working right now but we would both love to be back in Washington State.
5. We own 3 Toyotas. The 1992 Corolla has 240,000 miles, the 1999 Camry has 125,000 miles and the 2007 Camry has 7500 miles. They are all original to us. We run them into the ground before we give them up.
6. I’ve developed this new habit/hobby called blogging. Since I’ve started blogging curious people have come out of the woodwork wondering what I do all day or how many hours I spend blogging.
7. I sat in the press box at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles with Elton John’s mother and a few others during his concert there in 1975. All I can say is that it was so darn loud I couldn’t see straight. I tried stuffing T.P. in my ears but it didn’t help. I was used to loud music but I’m saying this was over the top hurt your ears and head loud! I’m not sure the bragging rights are worth it especially since the only thing I remember about it was his mother and my poor ears…
8. I have a habit of conversing in song lyrics at times. So if I leave a comment on your blog that sounds vaguely familiar and lyrical you’ll know what I’m up. You should know though if someone does that you’ve got a friend. So if you need a commenter you just call, call out my name, and you know wherever I am I’ll come runnin to comment again…
Oh my who to tag? As I always say ignore this if you’d like and if you play give me a holler so I can read your randomness!