The lovely Susanne at Living to Tell the Story hosts Fridays Fave Five where we recap our favorites from the past week.
I met Dear in San Francisco on Saturday to celebrate our 34th wedding anniversary so here are my Faves from the time we spent there and a couple from home.
1. Celebrating our Anniversary with a walk around the city and dinner at Scoma’s Italian Fish Restaurant in Fisherman’s Wharf and our lunches at Johnny Foley’s Irish Pub.
2. Walking into some old churches with the most amazing interiors and stained glass windows.
3. The 4 story Christmas Tree at Nieman Marcus in San Francisco and all the other wonderful Christmas displays in the city.
4. Coming home and seeing the Tumbleweed tumbling around the neighborhood!
5. Finding treasures at my favorite thrift stores in both Washington and Camarillo. These sweet Brambly Hedge Tea cups, 1 for each season, were found at Goodwill in Washington. Only the Autumn one has the saucer so I’ll have to be on the lookout for the other saucers. :0)
For more Fave Fives visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.
Photobucket is holding all my photos from 2007 to 2015 hostage and has replaced them all with ugly black and grey boxes asking for a ransom to have them re-published. Such a frustrating bother.